Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 197 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The Executive Chef manages all kitchen operations including Stewarding operations with an emphasis on maintaining hygienic standards and practices, staff training, and overseeing the preparation and presentation of a consistent food product which meets customer’s expectations.
• Manage all functions of the Food Production and Stewarding operations to achieve the optimum departmental profit.
• Plan for future staffing needs.
• Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
• Participate in the preparation of the hotel’s revenue plan and marketing programmes.
• Determine with the Finance Director the minimum and maximum stocks of all food, material and equipment.
• Work with Finance in the preparation and management of the department’s budget.
• Be aware of duty of care and adhere to occupational, health and safety legislation, policies and procedures.
• Implement and practice HACCP.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of minimum five years in a kitchen management role, preferably with an international 5* hotel chain
• Minimum ten 10 years kitchen experience
• Excellent English and Italian
• Ability to effectively manage a team
• Strong computer skills
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.