Executive Assistant Manager
At Belmond Castello di Casole we are looking for a leader who has a natural flair for 5-stars
If you are detail oriented, possess leadership skills to oversee the implementation of the F&B strategic goals as well as day-to-day operations in minute detail whilst enhancing the quality of the food and beverage as well as coaching our
developing and dynamic team, then the job is for you.
The position of Executive Assistant Manager in charge of F&B requires the ability to effectively
interact with and lead department heads, guests, employees in an efficient, constructive and
positive manner. Attitude, style and empathy are just as important as knowledge.
The primary responsibilities for this position are to:
– Ensure our guests receive the most exquisite of food and beverage quality and service in
all restaurants, bars, IRD, banqueting and staff dining;
– Keep the culture of the hotel alive by embedding Belmond values, promoting a fair, safe
and inclusive environment and leading initiatives that engage and empower the team;
– Work closely with the Earth-Check team to strategize and support the development and
positioning of Belmond for all the aspect of the ESG (Environmental, Social and
– Drive revenue through strategic management of commercial initiatives with the
leadership team. Your creativity will inspire the team to deliver beyond set expectations;
– Have a firm grip on the P&L and take ownership over the costs of the business, always
striving to find efficient solutions whilst keeping the quality high and the experience top
– Work closely with the Executive Chef on menu development and to ensure food quality
and consistency is always where it should be;
– Both guest and team experience will be at the heart of everything you do. You will lead
from the front and your presence in the business will be felt by the team and guests
– Hires, retains and develops diverse, high calibre talent that positively make a significant
contribution to the hotel goals. Encourages the hiring, development and retention of
– Candidate will report directly to the GM.
– A track record of leading teams in restaurants, kitchens, bars and banqueting; you are a
natural at inspiring trust and bringing others along on a journey;
– Proven experience in a similar food and beverage management/director role, either
across multiple sites. Fluent English, Italian (and possibly French) are necessary;
– Multi departmental budgeting and forecasting experience; a clear understanding of the
financial expectations of a successful restaurant and bar business;
– An ability to manage the budget on a daily, weekly and monthly basis. You’ll be expected
to report results with a granular understanding of the ongoing trends of the business;
– Exceptional attention to details in an environment wich focuses on driving excellence;
– You are looking for a place to where you ca be you; no clones in suits here;
– Passion for hospitality – you are all about creating memorable experiences for others, be
they guests or colleagues;
– We leave our egos at the door and help get things done;
– You are up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once;
– You want to be part of a team that works hard, supports each other and has fun along the
– The opportunity to head up our Food & Beverage function for one of the most iconic
hotels and being part of Belmond which is all about exquisite and genuine experiences;
– The chance to challenge the norm and work in an environment that is both creative and
– Become part of a team that’s very passionate about creating great hospitality
experiences and building a portfolio of brands.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.