Events Coordinator Internship
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Events Coordinator Intern to be part of the Portrait Milano team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Lungarno Collection is delighted to announce a brand-new addition to its hotel portfolio, which currently includes four hotels in Florence and one in Rome. Having consolidated its position in the hospitality sector, the Ferragamo family’s hotel group is now poised to make its debut in Milan, in an exceptional location unfamiliar to all but a few of the city’s residents: the former Archiepiscopal Seminary at 11, Corso Venezia, with additional access from 10, Via Sant’Andrea. It is Europe’s oldest seminary, second in the world, built in 1564 in a strategic central position. This monumental building boasts an impressive baroque entrance designed in 1652 by Francesco Maria Richini, which opens onto an imposing 3,000m2 piazza framed by a double colonnaded loggia. The restoration project will see the launch of a new Portrait, (that of Portrait Milano) expanding the company’s flagship brand to include a total of 3 hotels following Rome and Florence, but much more. The vast building will also host restaurants, a shopping arcade and plenty of space for events, making it a major lifestyle hub in the heart of Milan’s fashion district.
Energy and determination, desire to deliver a new project and commitment towards it, love for the city of Milan, attitude to smile, perseverance, and sense of elegance.
Trainee performs an internship in the Event Department for a period of six months; the experience is focused on increasing levels of responsibility to fully understand the department activities. His/her responsibilities will include supporting the office in day-by-day tasks, learning the general procedures and activities of this area.
Duties and responsibilities
• Report to the Sales Events Manager by supporting the activities of the Events Department
• Respond and handle daily requests from clients by e-mail or phone calls
• Plan and make site inspections on property
• Contributing to the proposal and assistance with the creation of offers
• Ability to discuss, plan, up-sell, and coordinate function details of the event with the client
• Support with the planning, design, promotion, execution, and co-ordination of an event
• Assist managing event schedule
• Preparing event documentation
• Full-time availability starting from September 2022
• CURRICULAR internship
• Strong interpersonal skills and proactive attitude
• Fluence in English and Italian language
• Teamwork orientations
• 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday
• Headquarters: Corso Venezia 11, Milan
• Benefit: Reimbursement of expenses €500 + ticket restaurant
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.