Sereno Hotels is a collection of luxury boutique hotels situated in St Barths and Lake Como.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for our locations in Lake Como: the Events department is looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our Events team.
You will report to the Event Manager and will be involved in a wide range of Event Planning functions such as:
• answering guest’s inquiries;
• conducting site inspections with guests;
• being present during the event supervising the operational sides of it;
• providing support to all marketing and event activities;
• updating and monitoring database;
• helping design and produce materials for presentations.
The ideal candidate is eager to work in a dynamic environment, has a background in the luxury hotel industry and events.
• Fluency in Italian and English. Other languages are a plus;
• Experience in the Event Industry or Hotel Industry;
• Possess the ability to work under pressure;
• Strong organizational skills;
• Schedule flexibility, working on weekends and late nights shifts;
• Enthusiasm in delivering service excellence and ability to understand guest’s needs;
• Attention to detail and a team player;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
• Proactive, self-driven, confident and independent individual.
What we offer:
• Permanent contract;
• Shared housing.
To apply please send you CV and Cover letter via email.
In your cover letter please include top three areas of interest and explain why you are the best candidate for this specific role.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.