A luxury hospitality brand for modern travellers, Anantara connects guests to genuine places, people and stories through personal experiences and providing heartfelt hospitality in the world’s most exciting destinations. From pristine islands and tropical beaches to cosmopolitan cities, tranquil deserts and lush jungles, Anantara welcomes guests for journeys rich in discovery.
We are looking for an Electrician/maintainer to join our 5* luxury hotel Anantara Palazzo Naiadi in Rome.
As a member of the Engineering department, this role is responsible for ensuring that all the engineering and maintenance activities of the hotel are conducted to the highest professional standards at all times, with guest comfort and safety being the highest priority.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Please note that this is not an exhaustive list of everything that needs to be done. Anantara employees always find new ways to look after the business, their guests, and their colleagues. Within this, the key responsibilities for this position are:
– To work with other operational departments in the effective performance of their duties.
– To check air conditioning, water, fire safety systems of the hotel and maintain them according to required standards.
– To look after guest safety, and address any guest issues as quickly as possible, ensuring that they are completely happy with the work done.
– To complete activities on the preventive maintenance schedule as specified in hotel plans.
– To look after all the tools supplied by the Hotel in a professional manner, and correctly maintain and deposit them after finishing the shift.
– To clean all work areas after finishing the tasks properly.
– To follow all safety procedures while carrying out any tasks.
– To maintain effective communication with the Shift Leader at all times.
– To actively participate in the energy conservation programs of the Hotel.
– To utilize or recommend usage of all environmentally-friendly products in the work place.
– To suggest cost saving ideas as and when possible, not limited to the Engineering Department.
– Teamwork attitude
– Problem solving attitude
– Ability to deal with emergency situation
– Ability to work according to priorities
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.