The ideal candidate is passionate for the hospitality business. He / she is service oriented, passionate and willing to grow professionally. He / she is professional presented and loves to be in contact with our guests.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Responsible for the welcome and farewell of our guests, according to the Company policies, standard and procedures, maintaining high standards at all times;
– Responsible for the parking of the guest cars and cleanliness of the parking area;
– Ensure that the external reception area is in order and well maintained;
– Being informed about guest information (arrivals, departures and guests in house);
– Being informed about touristic attractions in the area and services offered by the hotel;
– Working closely with the Reception staff and offering assistance when necessary;
– Deal with emergency requests when asked by a Supervisor;
– Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues;
– Anticipate guests needs.
– Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond.
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/herself.
– Drive results: he/she demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participate in new programs and processes. He/she is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour/priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
– Fluent in English and Italian;
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
– In possess of a High School certificate;
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
Please apply forwarding your CV to our mail address and specify the position in the object.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.