DIRECTOR OF SALES & MARKETING
NH Hotel Group is looking for a Director of Sales & Marketing for our elegant five stars hotel NH Collection President in the city of Milan.
The ideal candidate has developed at least 2 years of experience in the same role in 5-star contexts with a background in the leisure segment, and is used in data analysis, reporting and defining strategies based on data and trends. He also has an excellent knowledge of English, and the knowledge of languages of the middle-east and far east area will be considered a plus.
He/she will be responsible for the daily sales efforts and for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events. In addition, he/she is responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets.
In particular, reporting to the General Manager of the Hotel he/she will be responsible of:
1. Knowing the overall market, competitors’ strength and weaknesses, current market trends and economic factors
2. Supporting Revenue Manager to develop group sales deployment strategies through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
3. Effectively listening, communicating and performing diplomacy with internal and external customers and staff in all situations.
4. Standing and moving throughout the hotel property and continuously perform essential job functions.
5. Directing and managing all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
6. Preparing, implementing and compiling data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
7. Building and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers to create new opportunities through activities as sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
8. Working collaboratively with Local Sales Team and International Sales Team to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
9. Attending promotional events, trade shows and roadshows in Italy or abroad
10. Working together with NH marketing department to develop media plan, PR activities, marketing contents, web contents and tourism package to maximize the exposure of NH COLLECTION PRESIDENT
11. Preparing Sales Reports and Sales & Marketing Plan
The ideal candidate must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision-making skills and an astute business acumen. He/she is customer service oriented and well organized
Availability for international transfers is required.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.