Commercial director Brand Radisson
Zeus International is looking for a Director of Sales based The first 6-10 months (as 1st of September ) will stay & work in Cortina d’Ampezzo Then he will be reallocate in Florence where it will be his office.
The ideal candidate has developed at least 2 years of experience in the same role 4/5 star Hotels with a background in the leisure and MICE segment, and is used in data analysis, reporting and defining strategies based on data and trends. He also has an excellent knowledge of English.
He/she will be responsible for the daily sales efforts and for the overall positioning of the hotel, brand communication and the development of customers for the property including, Rooms, Dining Outlets, and Events. In addition, he/she is responsible for rental revenue, yield strategies, implementation, market performance and meeting budget, forecast, and optimal business mix targets.
In particular, reporting to the General Manager he/she will be responsible of:
– Knowing the overall market, competitors’ strength and weaknesses, current market trends and economic factors of the Dolomites area
– Supporting Revenue Manager to develop group sales deployment strategies and transient through review of competitive data, demand analysis and mix management
– Directing and managing all group, transient, and banquet sales activities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
-Preparing, implementing and compiling data for the strategic sales plan, monthly reports, annual goals, sales and marketing budget, forecasts and other reports as directed/required.
– Building and strengthening relationships with existing and new customers to create new opportunities through activities as sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
– Working collaboratively with Local Sales Team and International Sales Team to ensure sales efforts are coordinated, complementary and not duplicative.
– Attending promotional events, trade shows and roadshows in Italy or abroad
– Working together with marketing department to develop media plan, PR activities, marketing contents, web contents
– Preparing Sales Reports and Sales & Marketing Plan
_The candidate it should have proven experience in International Hotel chain of 5 years
_It should have hold a position of Revenue Manager
_Excellent knowledge of Domestic & international Luxury Travel Market (for Ski resorts)
_Excellent knowledge of Domestic & international MICE /EVENTS business
The ideal candidate must have a dynamic leadership style, possessing excellent communication and decision-making skills and an astute business acumen. He/she is customer service oriented and well organized
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 – GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L’offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.