Director of Operations
Director of Hotel Operations
We are searching for an experienced director of hotel operations to organize and manage our hotel’s day-to-day operations and oversee guest services. It is need you to follow the guidelines given by the board of directors and implement operatively the procedures need to act efficiently and following the budget figures.
RMH hotel is a 4 star hotel, leisure and located in Croatia, with 160 rooms, with 6 F&B outlets, SPA and excursion&transfer agency.
Director of Hotel Operations Responsibilities
• Be leader & ambassador of RMH Brand
• Manages the day-to-day operations with all HOD and staff members with Meetings and reports
• Create and implement methods to guarantee that guests have a great experience
• Lead the team of all heads of departments and their subordinates, to ensure the respect of SOP’s, policies and service standards, following RMH spirit and values, reaching targeted Financial & Quality results
• Understanding of P&L statements (USALI templates) and the ability to react with impactful strategies
• Understanding of all commercial modern structure of Sales & revenue team’s organization, maintaining complete knowledge of the hotel’s inner workings, including room rates, rooms operations, hotel policies, availability, and profitability strategies
• Responsible for safeguarding the quality of operations both (internal & external audits)
• Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health& Safety Act, HCCP, fire regulations and other legal requirements
• Conduct audits for all department budgets, analyzing the profitability gained versus the budget figures, and present regular reports to board of directors
• Coordinate with human resources to interview, hire, and train hotel operations staff to ensure that all departments run well, overseeing labour scheduling and maintaining budgeted labour costs.
• Overseeing the sourcing of suppliers, together with purchasing manager and negotiating pricing
Director of Hotel Operations Qualifications
• The ideal candidate should hold ideally 35-45 years of Age
• Experience in Front office & Room’s division of an international Hotel’s chain is preferable
• 5+ years experience as Operation’s Manager Or Residence Manager in international or Italian Hotel’s chain similar to RMH
• Strong in OPERA PMS operational and administration level
• Strong in Hotel Operation’s ensuring quality & excellence of services, follow the quality company’s standards
• Strong in Hotel’s operation’s implementing with efficiency all company’s Performance & productivity standards.
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field
• Excellent leadership skills, analytical skills, and communication skills
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.