Director of Food & Beverage
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Director of Food & Beverage
The Director of F&B contributes supports Kempinski’s vision of becoming the undisputed leader in the hospitality industry, making our Food & Beverage offer a key differentiating factor for the Kempinski brand.
• Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees follow the example.
• Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel.
• Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food & beverage products and services.
• Prepare/consolidate the yearly budget for the department in cooperation with the Finance Department.
• Prepare the monthly income statement for each outlet and the department as a whole, hold the monthly performance meeting with the Outlet Management.
• Monitor and constantly improve quality and guest satisfaction with the given tools (Leading Quality Assurance, Customer Satisfaction Survey).
• Handle guest complaints in prompt and courteous manner.
• Conduct the competitor analysis through on-site inspections to assess the local food & beverage offering including both hotel outlets and stand-alone restaurants.
• Analyse the global trends by reviewing print and web based media and attend local/regional trade shows and gastranomic events.
• Ensure that all Outlet Managers are fully aware of market needs and trends and that their product and service meet the demands.
• Coordinate with the Chef to ensure that employees are educated and aware of seasonal and new products on the market.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Previous experience of minimum three (3) years in luxury hotels is required.
• Excellent English and Italian
• Negotiation skills and selling skills
• Strong computer skills
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.