Deputy General Manager
Parco San Marco Hotels & Beach Resort, Cima di Porlezza (CO), ricerca:
Deputy General Manager
If you have a passion to exceed expectations, like to ‘think out side the box’, work hard and have proven record of achievement – we would like to meet you! The successful candidate will be a highly organized leader with a very strong personality. You are not afraid to make important decisions and enjoy being part of a focused and ambitious team.
Ideally you hold a higher degree in Tourism, Hospitality Management or Business Administration. You have developed at least 5 years of experience as Head of Front Office, Sales & Marketing, Revenue Management and/or F&B Department in International Hotel Companies.
The Deputy General Manager will support the day to day operational management of the Resort and have a strong background in 4/5 star Resort Hotels. She/he must be well presented, driven by standards and the hotel’s financial performance. Successful candidates must speak Italian and English (proficiency).
Criteria and Requirements
• Hotel Management School Diploma;
• Strong Leadership skills, “hands-on” and a “can do” attitude;
• Excellent analytical and communication skills;
• RM DIM / RM PRO certificate would be an asset.
Role and responsibilities:
• Implement strategies to maximize the revenues of the resort and effective use of revenue management tools in order to enhance revenues and optimize turnover;
• Ensuring a diligent approach to all Health and Safety obligations;
• A determination to meet all financial goals;
• Creating a training culture in all department;
• Maintaining a high level of staff morale;
• Providing the highest caliber of customer care
• Excellent communication skills with all management, staff and suppliers.
• Competitive Salary
• 28 holidays annually plus 6 Bank Holidays;
• One additional holiday on your birthday;
• Excellent career development opportunities;
• Accommodation & Meals provided;
• 30% Food & Beverages discount in our Restaurants.
Applicants must have the right to legally reside and work in the EU without restrictions or limitations.
Due to the anticipated high volume of applications, please note that we are unfortunately only able to contact candidates who meet the above requirements.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.