The ideal candidate has an outgoing personality and is capable of addressing Guests’ requests in single contact, efficiently, exceeding their expectations by providing relevant and insightful information.
Reports to Head Concierge.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Handling Guests’ correspondence;
• Provide information on hotel services: restaurant, bars, wellness centre, baby sitting, etc;
• Assist Guests with enquiries on others Belmond properties, concerning Italy, in order to introduce interesting sightseeing activities, local and cultural events as well as shopping experiences;
• Offer and arrange Guests’ activities on sight (restaurant, private tours, boat’s rides, entrance tickets for museums and theatres, etc.);
• Maintain our digital concierge database;
• Offer and arrange pre-stay needs (restaurant bookings, car rentals, airline and train tickets ect);
• Work closely with Front Desk staff providing assistance.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy.
• Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, and proactively go out of one’s way to help others.
• Drive results: achieve goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to achieve those.
• Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Previous experience in Front Office Department;
• Fluent in English and Italian written and spoken;
• Knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher);
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.