Commis/Demi Chef de Bar
BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Commis de Bar/Demi Chef de Bar role at our Gabbiano Bar at Belmond Hotel Cipriani.
Nestled beside our spectacular pool, the Gabbiano Bar is a popular spot for pre- or post-dinner socialising. Soak up the views with an expertly blended Bellini, or step into the Piano Bar for a delicious nightcap.
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
The Commis/Demi Chef de Bar, who reports to the Bar Manager, will:
• Fulfil the Bar operations assisting with service, setup, mise en place and cleaning, according to the Belmond policies, high standards and procedures;
• Monitor all aspects of the guests’ experience, from the restaurant layout before their arrival to the experience they receive during the service. Act to enhance a flawless service and anticipate guests’ needs;
• Support Bartenders with the service;
• Establish and maintain good relationships with all guests and handle requests and enquiries.
• Effective communication
• Emotional intelligence
• Drive results
• Global perspective
• Fluent Italian and good command of English; a third language preferred;
• Previous professional experience within the same role in a luxury environment;
• Excellent communication skills, both with guests and colleagues;
• Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Food allowance & lodging for non-residents;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within our Belmond Collection.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply through our Belmond Careers Website or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are interested in.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.