Chef/Demi Chef/Commis de Partie
Lungarno Collection is pleased to share the opportunity for a talented Chef/Demi Chef7Commis de Partie to be part of the Caffè dell’Oro team. Our research is aimed at professionals with the innate ability to be impeccable “hosts”, to offer excellent service, combining spontaneity and personalization.
Contemporary Italian café that boasts a truly privileged position, with a front row view of the Ponte Vecchio, which can be appreciated even more so from the tables along the external dehor. The interior style is that of the 1950s, vintage-style furnishings interpreted with contemporary flair. Externally it’s the view that reigns supreme. The menu offers a double soul to satisfy lovers of tradition, as well as those looking for international flavours. A selection of exquisitely Italian dishes is in fact flanked by Fusion style proposals. All signed by our talented Chef Antonio Tommaso Minichiello.
• Previous experience in similar positions and luxury background
• Experience of Italian and worldwide wine list
• Fluency in English and Italian. The knowledge of a third language is considered a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills
• Problem Solving and team working skills
• Strong orientation to service quality and attention to details
• Ability to manage raw materials and autonomy in the preparation process
• Availability to work on shifts, from Monday to Sunday
We also require passion, enthusiasm, customer orientation, a good attitude with a smile, desire to grow professionally and an interior desire and elegance matching the exterior one
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.