Commis de Cuisine
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Commis de Cuisine
The Commis de Cuisine prepares the mise en place and handle food preparation and assist with food presentation as part of the kitchen brigade.
• Prepare kitchen equipment for use.
• Assemble and prepare ingredients for menu items.
• Prepare simple food items.
• Prepare food for service.
• Assist with checking, receiving and storing of goods.
• Maintain storage areas.
• Clean kitchen and equipment.
• Handle waste and linen.
• Maintain a hygienic kitchen and high standards of personal hygiene.
• Attend all briefings.
• Implement and practice HACCP.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 1 years in the same role, preferably with an international 5* luxury hotel.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.