Commis de cuisine
Splendido Mare, A Belmond Hotel, part of the LVMH Group, is a charming guesthouse in the heart of the Portofino. Its celebrated restaurant, DaV Mare, embodies all the pleasures of piazzetta living through refined cuisine, curated in partnership with the 3-Michelin-star Cerea family. Awash with nautical spirit, our gem on the Italian Riviera celebrates the art of Ligurian living in its purest form.
We are looking for a Commis de partie for the next season (spring 2024) to join our Kitchen team.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and comfortable with challenges. He/She is willing to provide authentic and luxury experiences, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Reports to Chef de Partie.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Support the meal preparation: cooking and preparing food for each service.
- Maintain safety, health and hygiene standards in all areas of the kitchen.
- Basic knowledge of cooking styles, equipments and raw materials processing techniques
- At least 1 year previous professional experience in a similar role in a luxury environment, also with school internships
- Culinary degree
- Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally
- Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally).
- Emotional intelligence: demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust his/her style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
- Adaptability: identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things.
- Collaboration: be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback.
- HACCP certification.
Belmond and you:
- We offer seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo – Level 6s, Commis de Partie
- Start date: March 2024 to End date: January 2025, with the aim of a continuous collaboration over subsequent seasons at Splendido and a career path.
- Salary as by CCNL, separate payslip for 13°,14° and TFR
- Monthly welfare incentive based on quality goals + welcome bonus
- Accomodation in our staff house including breakfast
- Bus ticket as benefit for the contract period; staff cantine
- Discovering Belmond programme, which offers team members complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates for our trains, cruises and safaris, and discounted food and beverages
- Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with 46 remarkable properties.The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
- Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
- Belmond is an equal opportunities employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.