Cluster Director of Operations
Cluster Director of Operations
We are recruiting for a Cluster Director of Operations for Chia Laguna Resort, which is composed of three hotels:
Conrad Chia Laguna Sardinia, Baia di Chia Resort Sardinia Curio Collection by Hilton and the 240 room Hotel Village.
Conrad, is one of three luxury brands within Hilton, catering towards the Smart Luxury mindset, and offering it’s guests intuitive service, infinite connections and a world of style.
Curio is a 5-Star collection of hotels that are hand picked for their distinct character and personality, catering towards today’s travelers that are looking for unique and memorable hotels that offer distinct and authentic experiences.
As a Cluster Director of Hotel Operations, you will be responsible for managing daily hotel operations in the continuing effort to deliver the brand promise, creative and outstanding guest service as well as financial objectives.
Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Lead and manage daily hotel operations including, but not limited to seasonal and strategic planning, hotel budgeting and forecasting, managing balanced scorecard performance, implementing and complying with all company policies and standards, coordinating capital and property improvement plans, responding to guests inquiries and concerns, and coordinating the necessary internal team communication schedule.
• Oversee service quality, guest satisfaction and brand standards compliance, including the implementation of Forbes 5-star service protocol and Hilton Quality Assurance standards.
• Drive and guide financial performance based on established objectvies. Identify operational performance, productivity and efficiency opportunities, and implement measures to maximize their impact.
• Implement and manage hotel’s daily quality process to include, but not limited to, communicating goals, empowering team members, managing service recovery techniques and problem resolution.
• Monitor and develop team member performance, particularly department heads and managers, to include, but not limited to, regular 1-to-1 feedback sessions, leadership coaching, professional career development, conducting annual PDR’s (personal development reviews) and delivering recognition and reward.
What will it be like to work with a Hilton Brand?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For over a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands.
Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day and, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values.
Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
• Hospitality – We’re passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
• Integrity – We do the right thing, all the time.
• Leadership – We’re leaders in our industry and in our communities.
• Teamwork – We’re team players in everything we do.
• Ownership – We’re the owners of our actions and decisions.
• Now – We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.