Children Animator/ Kids Club attendant for a luxury resort in Austria
Are you looking for your dream job in the hotel industry?
Do you want to work in the most luxurious winter resorts in Europe?
NEXT STEP career network with more than 400 hotel partners in Austria and Germany guarantees you a position that will match your skills and wishes 100%.
Contact us and we will accompany you through the whole employment process!
We are actively recruiting a motivated Children Animator/ Kids Club attendant, for our partner hotel, a luxurious mountain resort in Austria. The Kid’s Club Animator will be responsible for the safe, fun, and memorable experience of the guests and members receive in the Kid’s Club and activities operations. This must be a creative, dynamic person to ensure all the operations are geared toward guest enjoyment and excitement.
– Promoting healthy, fun activities for the children of the resort guests
– To ensure that all Childcare procedures are in place and the area related to children’s activities is as per standard requirements.
– To ensure children are logged in and out of the area with due care and concern.
– To devise a range of activities for all ages and abilities.
– To set-up, promote & operate children’s birthday parties to achieve department children’s activity budgets through the active promotion of revenue generating activities.
– To keep all equipment clean, tidy and well maintained including proper and secure storage.
Qualifications & Experience:
– Degree in Pedagogy/ Early childhood education or equivalent. Professionals without a degree, but with proven previous experience can apply as well.
– Minimum 3 years’ experience in the same position, in a luxury hotel or cruise ship
– Good knowledge of the German and English language is mandatory
– Excellent communication and presentation skills
– Ability to handle all emergencies related to children
– Kind, cheerful, trusty and out-going personality
– Ability to work in variable shift pattern
– Able to work effectively as part of an international team
– Ability to work efficiently under pressure and multitask
– EU citizen
– Permanent or seasonal position
– Paid vacation
– Monthly net salary: € 1.900/14 salaries a year
– Full social benefits package, including dental insurance
– Single room accommodation provided at no cost
– Healthy and balanced employee meals 3 time a day, also on days off
– Various employee benefits, such as use of fitness & wellness areas, discount on ski-pass, etc.
– Support through the whole employment process in your native language
– Help with traveling arrangements
– No agency fees
– 24/7 agency support
– Stress free employment process
If you have all that it takes, we will be happy to hear from you!
Please apply with an updated CV, smiling picture in uniform and reference letters.
LET US TAKE CARE OF YOUR CAREER
Learn more about NEXT STEP Career Network on our website: www.next-step4u.com.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.