We are seeking to recruit a Chief Accountant for our Hotel starting from January 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a modern Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to supervise the accounting staff, to assist the Financial Controller in all areas, to safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimize any exposure to potential risks, to serve as a point of contact for all other departments and to ensure all local and corporate policies and procedures are followed.
The job of the Chief Accountant is executed safisfactorily when:
– daily accounting tasks are performed and external reports are prepared distributed on time;
– accounting staff members are motivated and fully trained in all their duties and responsibilities;
– queries from other departments are answered accurately and in a timely manner;
– all legal and corporate requirements and regulations are met;
– monthly closures are performed in a timely and accurate manner;
– full assistance to the team is provided, being in charge for balance sheet reconciliations, tax calculations and related bookings, VAT and local regulations, asset bookings and montly depreciations, along with a particular focus on supervising the credit collection process.
Required skills and experience:
– degree in economics or similar;
– previous experience in 4/5* international hotels;
– at least 3 years experience in general accounting;
– good knowledge of the Italian and local fiscal law;
– be able to cope well under pressure respecting deadlines;
– problem solving attitude;
– fluent English.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose Cvs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.