Chief Accountant – Cluster Italy
Our roots are in Israel and our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you’ve always wanted to work in, then you’ve come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing – grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy. Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment.
For our hotels in Italy (Milano, Mestre) we are looking for a
Chief Accountant (m/f) – Cluster Italy
Your main duties:
– responsible for the preparation of monthly and quarterly closure in accordance to IFRS as well as of annual financial statements according to Italian law for our hotels in Italy
– managing accounts payable including accruals as well as accounts receivable (collection of debts)
– monitoring of transactions and bank reconciliation
– prepare and control monthly tax declarations (VAT, withholding taxes etc.) in compliance with Italian law
– responsible for the submission of tax return in cooperation with the tax advisor ad hoc analysis and reporting
– contact person for auditors and tax consultants
– successfully completed training as certified accountant or similar qualification
– at least 3-4 years of professional experience
– ideally first experience in managing a team
– extensive knowledge of the Italian accountancy and tax laws
– experience within the hotel industry is an advantage
– fluent in Italian and English (oral and written)
– high level of commitment , communication and team skills
– comfortable with standard office software applications (MS Office)
– identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
– personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities network all over Europe
– being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
– training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
– bonus systems & Employee purchasing card
– employee and family & friends discounts for accomodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of the Fattal Group
– employee meals in our cantines
– low hierarchy, respectful and open-minded company philosophy
– and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part of #beunique #beleonardo.
Please send us your CV in English together with your possible starting date and salary expecation!
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.