Chef de rang
Borgo Pignano is delighted to share an opportunity for a talented and passionate CHEF DE RANG to join our team fot the 2024 season.
Borgo Pignano is a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming. The estate offers two different dining concepts: Ristorante Al Fresco, which offers an informal and relaxed dining experience with a focus on local and artisanal products, and Villa Pignano. The restaurant has been awarded a Michelin Green star and offers a sophisticated menu based on 0 KM products.
– Ensure that all guests are welcomed at the F&B outlets seated quickly in a courteous, polite manner and promptly attendedì
– Coordinate, supervise and organize the restaurants
– Monitoring cleanliness with an eye on the details
– Ability of anticipate guests needs and providing guest satisfaction
– Deliver a service which is quality driven and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction
– Is also in charge on training the Commis de Rang
– Looks after all the aspects of the service until the end by creating wonderful memories
– At least 2 years in the same position
– Think 5 stars and work in a professional and friendly manner
– Will proactively be involved in teamwork and cooperate with every co-worker
– Will anticipate the needs of our guests by taking extreme care of details and customer service
– Customer service orientation
– Passion for service, courtesy and discretion
– Well groomed and good communication skills
– Good knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
– Own car
Benefits: shared accomodation and meals
Please send your CV and consent to the processing of personal data, in accordance with Legislative Decree no. 2018/101 and the GDPR (EU Regulation 2016/679) regarding the protection of personal data by email
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.