Chef de Rang
BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Fulfil the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets, according to the Company policies, high standards and procedures;
• Monitor all aspects of the guests’ experience, from the restaurant layout before their arrival to the experience they receive during the service. Act to enhance a flawless service and anticipate Guests’ needs;
• Establish and maintain good relationships with all Guests and handle requests and enquiries;
• Coordinate and monitor Commis de Rang assigned to him/her;
• Contribute to the achievement of the economic targets of the outlet.
• Effective communication: Communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust the style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback.
• Drive results: Provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: Identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting.
• Global perspective: Be curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. Treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Fluent in English and Italian
• Previous work experience in a luxury environment
• Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Food & lodging for non residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply through our Belmond Careers Website or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are interested in.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.