Chef de rang Belmond Hotel Splendido
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our Guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Fulfil the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets, according to the Company policies, high standards and procedures;
– Monitor all aspects of the customers’ experience, from the restaurant layout before they arrive to the experience they receive during the service. Act to enhance a flawless service and anticipate Guests’ needs;
– Establish and maintain good relationships with all Guests and handle requests and enquiries;
– Coordinate and monitor Commis de Rang assigned to him/her;
– Contribute to the achievement of the economic targets of the outlet.
– Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust his/her style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
– Collaboration: be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback.
– Drive results: provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting.
– Global perspective: treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
– Fluent in English and Italian
– Previous work experience in a luxury restaurant
– Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
– Food & lodging for non residents
– Learning & development activities
– Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.