Chef de Partie
Chef de Partie
Employer: FRATI (Kongens Gate 20, 7011 Trondheim, Norway)
Wage: 2800,-/3400,- gross EURO
Housing: The employer can assist in housing.
Application method: website or email.
Frati: In August 1973 we opened an Italian restaurant in Trondheim and this became the first trattoria e pizzeria in Trondheim.
The restaurant is family driven and established by two Italian brothers from Molfetta. They wanted to give Trondheim the Italian spirit thru food, wine and service. The restaurants focus is the Italian cuisine, with multiple delights such as pasta, pizza, meat and fish dishes. At daytime, our restaurant makes most pizza and pasta, while the evenings the focus is the meat dishes.
We also make our own pasta in the restaurant and have our own brewery.
About the company: our company holds several Italian restaurants, one French bistro and newly open Bakery and a brew pub in Trondheim. To get an impression of our restaurants, please take a look at our website: www.frati.no and www.fratigruppen.no.
The position: We are looking to recruit a motivated Chef de Partie for a vital position within our culinary team. Working as a Chef de Partie, you are responsible for the day-to-day operation within our busy kitchen environment. Your duties will include collaborating with the head or sous chef, preparing from the menus, prepping ingredients, and ensuring each cooking station has adequate supplies.
Chef de Partie Responsibilities
• Work alongside the head chef or sous chef to prepare dishes from a la carte menu
• Ensure prep, and keep stock of the common ingredients for each cooking station
• Check for plating accuracy to ensure the correct garnishes, portion size, and serving dish
• Follow the direction given by the head or sous chef to prepare and present the meals
• Follow health codes and cleanliness standards in the food storage areas and kitchen
• Anticipate and communicate shortages to the chef
• Help to maintain a climate of smooth and friendly cooperation
Chef de Partie requirements
• Proven experience in a Chef role
• Ability to multitask
• Ability to work efficiently under pressure
• Great time management skills
• Great communication and interpersonal skills
• Culinary school diploma
• English language required
For more information: Please check out www.fratigruppen.no / www.frati.no / https://www.instagram.com/fratirestaurant/ and TripAdvisor:
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.