Chef de Partie
Sunset Hospitality Group (SHG) is a leading multinational lifestyle hospitality group, with a wide portfolio encompassing Hotels & Resorts, Restaurants, Beach Clubs, Nightclubs, Fitness Centers, and more. SHG operates over 50 venues in 16 countries with a commitment to deliver authentic and diverse hospitality experiences that bring people together, all around the world.
We believe that the greatest factor in the success of our business is our team. We work hard to attract, hire, mentor, and provide growth opportunities to energetic hospitality-driven individuals.
We are always looking for new talent to join our ever-expanding team.
Sunset Hospitality Group is proud to be recognized as a Great Place to Work® for 2021 and 2022.
– Chef de Partie
For the upcoming opening of our outlets inside Palazzo Cordusio Gran Melià in Milan, Sunset Hospitality Group is looking for a Chef de Partie.
delivering consistently high-quality food, handle purchase orders and ensure that items arriving without authorization are not received.
If your comfort zone is the Kitchen and you are passionate about fresh ingredients and tailoring food to customer expectations and brand values join our new team and build a career with international opportunities.
The Chef de Partie will report to the Head Chef.
Main duties and responsibilities:
• Supervise the assigned kitchen section and cooperate with the other sections within the kitchen;
• Ensure the highest standards and consistent quality in the daily preparation and keep up to date with the new products, recipes and preparation techniques;
• Encourage proactive, efficient and effective inter-departmental communication within and beyond the Food and Beverage division in order to promote a climate of teamwork and enthusiasm;
• Ensure that all fridges and/or freezers within the kitchen is kept tidy and organized at all times;
• Regularly monitor core temperatures and HACCP procedures;
• Ensure that the section is properly organized before service and clean and tidy after each service.
Type of work: Fixed term full time.
Location: Milan, Italy.
Qualification and expertise:
• Experience gained in the role in hotels and/or restaurants;
• Good interpersonal and teamwork skills;
• Preferably professional qualification or hotel diploma;
• Enthusiasm, service orientation, flexibility and adaptability;
• Languages required: Italian and English.
Send cv via email.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.