Chef de Partie de Patisserie
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Chef de Partie de Patisserie
The Chef de Partie de Patisserie organises pastry operations and prepare and serve a range of dishes, whilst supervising junior members of the Pastry Brigade.
• Prepare in advance food, beverage, material and equipment needed for the service. Cook and serve dishes according to the restaurant’s menu.
• Provide direction to the Kitchen helpers, including Commis, Cooks, Kitchen Attendants and Stewards.
• Clean and re-set their working area.
• Work with Superior and People Services Manager to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive.
• Conduct on the job training in accordance with the departmental standards and procedures and maintaining a record of progress for each staff member.
• Ensuring new staff attends Corporate Orientation within first month of hire and departmental orientation is completed within first two weeks.
• Coaching, counseling and disciplining staff in breach of hotel policies and departmental procedures, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance.
• Log security incidents and accidents in accordance with hotel requirements.
• Communicate to their superior any difficulties, guest or internal customer comment on and other relevant information.
• Implement and practice HACCP.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• Minimum 2 years in the same role, preferably with an international 5* luxury hotel.
• Excellent Italian and English.
• Ability to work as part of a team, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Applying a professional, confidential and ethical approach at all times
• Knowledgeable of food safety regulations
• Ability to identify and delegate tasks effectively
• Working in a safe, prudent and organized manner
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.