Chef de Partie & Commis de Patie
This boutique hideaway boasts the perfect position near Volterra and San Gimignano, between Siena and Florence.
The ethos of this elegant retreat is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic agriculture.
Borgo Pignano, a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany, is looking for engaging and proactive CHEF DE PARTIE and COMMIS DE PARTIE for the months from March to September – October 2021.
The ideal candidates is
– Full focused to food production including all items produced for restaurants, banqueting and/or other outlets
– Ensures that high standards of hygiene, cleanliness and safety are maintained
his/her kitchen area at all times.
– Makes sure that preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality
The ideal candidates will possess the following key skills:
– At least 2/3 years in the same position
– Team player
– Eye for details
– Customer service orientation
– Passion for service
– Creative and enthusiast
– Passionate about food and happy to embrace organic product philosophy
– Excellent knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
Benefits: Shared accomodations and meals
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.