Chef de Bar
The ideal candidate is willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences in world-renowned destinations to our Guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
Main duties & responsibilities:
– Fulfil the operations of the Food & Beverage outlets, according to the Company policies, high standards and procedures;
– Monitor all aspects of the customers’ experience, from the restaurant layout before they arrive to the experience they receive during the service. Act to enhance a flawless service and anticipate Guests’ needs;
– Establish and maintain good relationships with all Guests and handle requests and enquiries;
– Coordinate and monitor Commis de bar assigned to him/her;
– Contribute to the achievement of the economic targets of the outlet.
– Fluent in English and Italian
– Previous work experience in a luxury restaurant
– Passion for service and ambition to grow professionally
– Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
– Food & lodging for non residents
– Learning & development activities
– Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Please specify in the object the position for which you are applying.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.