We are looking for a Butler to join our luxury 5* Grand Hotel Convento in Amalfi.
The Butler is the brand ambassador who promotes our philosophy and service culture on everything he/she does. The Butler truly believes that time is the rarest of all luxuries and creates indelible memories by ensuring our guests experience delightful moments and thoughtful gestures. He/She is always ready and willing to assist both guest and associates in a friendly, courteous and professional manner by performing efficiently and with the best attitude. The Butler understands that in his/her role is vital to provide and anticipatory and intuitive service in order to create memorable experiences that will lead to guest loyalty and the outmost satisfaction.
– To provide a personal service to all the guests, fully aware and following the hotel standards and procedure.
– To have full knowledge of all services and facilities of the hotel.
– To ensure that all guests are welcomed at the room/suite and a room orientation is offered.
– Bids farewell upon guest departure, preferably at guest room and escorts to Reception.
– To manage any guest complaint in a professional manner, by owning it, resolving it to the guests’ satisfaction and recording it.
– Inspects all room and suites prior to guests’ arrival to ensure all preferences are met and amenities are in place and in good condition.
– Actively obtains feedback from guests to improve services and facilities. Obtained feedback is shared with departments involved.
– Promotes hotel sales and in-house facilities and aware of banquet events, hotel facilities, F&B venues, special promotions for the purpose of assisting guests and offering accurate information.
– Assists and coordinates with all departments to ensure consistent and exceptional service.
– Receives and prepares shift handover without exception.
– Makes sure Butler pantries are clean, organized and well maintained at all times.
– Performs an In Room Check In and Check Out when requested.
– Set up rooms/suites according to guest history, requests with the correct amenities.
– Identify and recognize any special occasion or particular preferences already provided by referencing reservations, previous correspondence
– Highlight repeat guests; ensure Hotel is informed of any preferences or past opportunities.
– Handles guest complaints immediately and follows up thoroughly ensuring guest satisfaction.
– Able to work any shift assigned by Head Concierge.
Residence/domicile in Amalfi or nearby will be considered a plus.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.