We are looking for an Assistant in our Boutique located in Belmond Villa Sant’Andrea.
If you enjoy selling luxury fashion collection, being in contact with high profile and multicultural guests, this is the job for you: join our exceptional team of Belmond Sicily!
– Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
– Drive results: he/she demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: he/she is identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurised situations.
– Global perspective: he/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent in Italian, English and a third language (excellent Russian preferably)
– Previous experience in a luxury goods shop is an essential requirement
– Able to work with other departments
– Natural flair for style and fashion
– Strong orientation to customer service and to the achievement of sales objectives
– Flexibility and attention to details in terms of content and accuracy
– Part time hour and seasonal contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
– Learning & development activities
– Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.