We are looking for an Assistant in our Boutique
If you enjoy selling luxury fashion collection, being in contact with high profile and multicultural guests, this is the job for you.
– Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviors to enhance understanding.
– Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she demonstrates sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others and adjust ones style to the needs of the audience.
– Collaboration: he/she exhibits the ability to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
– Drive results: he/she demonstrate pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. He/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of ones tasks and responsibilities.
– Adaptability: he/she is identifies when a different approach is needed an offers a solution. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior Tosc / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
– Global perspective: he/she is curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. He/she treats each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
– Excellent communication skills
– Fluent in Italian, English and a third language
– Previous experience in a luxury goods shop is an essential requirement
– Able to work with other departments
– Natural flair for style and fashion
– Strong orientation to customer service and to the achievement of sales objectives
– Flexibility and attention to details in terms of content and accuracy
– Seasonal contract, according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.