We are looking for a Boutique Agent to locate in the property of Castello di Casole, A Belmond Hotel, Tuscany, where we sell our signature fashion collection.
If you enjoy being in contact with a high profile multicultural clientele and would like to joint our exceptional team, this is the job for you.
· Excellent communication skills
· Fluency in English and Italian
· Previous experience in a luxury goods shop
· Able to work with other department
· Natural flair for style and fashion with a strong commitment to customer service and sales objectives
· Flexibility and attention to detail in terms of content and accuracy
· Seasonal contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
· Learning & development activities
· Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
· Meals on duty
· Uniform provided and complimentary laundry service
· Employees social events
· Complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels, discounted rates on our trains, cruises and safaris. Discounted food and beverage
· Accommodation maybe provided upon request
Belmond is part of the world’s leading luxury group, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
Belmond has been a pioneer of exceptional luxury travel since 1976. Its portfolio extends across 24 countries with remarkable properties that include the illustrious Venice Simplon-Orient-Express train, remote beach retreats like Cap Juluca in Anguilla, Italian hideaways such as Splendido in Portofino, and gateways to natural wonders such as Hotel das Cataratas beside Brazil’s Iguassu Falls. From trains to river barges, safari lodges to hotels, each unique property has a distinctive story, personality and identity, with a personalised team to match.
The essence of the Belmond brand is built upon its heritage, craftsmanship and genuine, authentic service. We treasure history while looking to the future. We embrace community spirit and believe in responsible, sustainable tourism.
Belmond is an equal opportunities employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.