Borgo Pignano is delighted to share an opportunity for a talented and passionate BELL/DOOR ATTENDANT to join our team for the 2024 season.
Borgo Pignano is a 750 acre private estate hidden away in the hills and valleys of Tuscany whose ethos is a commitment to slow food, slow living and sustainable organic farming. On a peaceful hilltop in the heart of Tuscany you will find elegantly curated accommodations, Michelin star dining, and a variety of healthy experiences.
– Reporting to the Room Division Mgr/ Shift leader
– Ensures the first reception on arrival of the guest, in line with the company’s standards
-Takes charge of their luggage and ensures that it is delivered promptly to the rooms, villas or maisonettes where they will be staying
-Checks the entrance areas and common areas of the hotel and ensures that they are tidy and clean;
– Will be in charge to greet and escort guests inside the estate
– Cooperates constantly with the Front Office, in order to effectively meet or anticipate guest requests.
– At least 1/2 year in the same position
– Team player
– Will anticipate the needs of our guests by taking extreme care of details and customer service
– Customer service orientation
– Passion for service, courtesy and discretion
– Well groomed and good communication skills
– Excellent knowledge of English and, preferably, of a second foreign language
– Respect for nature and for values that the earth represent
– Own car
– Living in the area is a plus
Benefit: Shared accomodation/meals
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.