MASSERIA TORRE MAIZZA
is recruiting for season 2022
Opened in May 2019, Masseria Torre Maizza is located in the most glamorous destination on the Italian Adriatic coast. Surrounded by ancient olive groves, the renovated 16th century masseria is filled with thoughtful design accents and details to create a unique sense of place, from the stunning Olga Polizzi-designed rooms and suites to the romantic sunset rooftop bar and elegant restaurant overlooking the swimming pool. The resort also features a 9-hole executive golf course, a private beach club and an indulgent Spa.
The Bartender provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to our Guests to create an exceptional and personalised experience for each one of them. His/her main objective will be to support our Guests in creating such marvellous memories that they will want to return!
Reports to: F&B Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• In charge of bar and snack service. Provide quality beverage products with a unique and personalised approach to our Guest (e.g. recommending beverages based on Guest’s preferences), food suggestions and service according to our standards;
• Guest relations: engage the Guests in pleasant conversations while staying at the bar and create an individual relationship with them in order to anticipate their needs;
• Responsible of the cleanliness and appearance of the Bar;
• Responsible of the equipment and supplies assigned to perform the service;
• Contribute to the achievement of economic targets of the bar. Complete knowledge of all products served by the bar;
• Comply with H&S national rules and company instructions.
• Collaboration: Be open with colleagues and proactively offer support. Appreciate teamwork within the department. Treat colleagues with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position level or background.
• Communication: Present information clearly and with confidence. Ask questions to ensure understanding. Listen and respond empathically to others.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: Manage own emotions in challenging situations. Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of others. Accept new tasks and responsibilities willingly and with a positive approach. Able to follow guidelines and priorities assigned by HOD in order to achieve goals in a timely and satisfactory way.
• Business orientation: understand how personal and department performance impacts the business. Demonstrates a good knowledge of the hotel, its products and services. Recognizes and understands guests, so as to actively seek out sales opportunities for Rocco Forte products and services.
• Self-developer: open to and accept constructive feedback and use it to improve. Take on new learning opportunities willingly. Share knowledge with colleagues.
• Fluent in Italian and English;
• Professional experience in a similar role;
• A.I.B.E.S. certification is preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo;
• Learning & development activities;
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Workplace: Masseria Torre Maizza, Contrada Coccaro, 72015 Fasano (BR) .
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.