An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Barman/Barlady role at our Bar Gabbiano at Hotel Cipriani as we are looking for a Barman/Barlady willing to provide authentic, luxury experiences to our guests, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
This is a seasonal full-time position due to start at the very beginning of April 2024.
The Barman/Barlady, who reports to the Bar Manager, will:
• Provide friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for our guests.
• Be responsible for the drinks production and service achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding guests’ expectations.
• Achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion.
• Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues.
• Be compliant with health and safety regulations.
• Fluent in English and Italian; a third language preferred.
• Previous professional experience within the same role in a luxury environment, preferably in hotel bars.
• Good product knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills, both with guests and colleagues.
• A.I.B.E.S. membership preferred.
– Seasonal contract according to our CCNL (Federalberghi) and the possibility to come back in 2025 and beyond;
– Accommodation in our Staff House with Staff Canteen for the 3 main meals of the day and Staff Gym;
– Welfare programme;
– Learning & development activities.;
– Belmond Discovering Programme (complimentary stays in other Belmond properties around the world).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.