BELMOND HOTEL CIPRIANI
The ideal candidate provides friendly, attentive, and timely service to create an exceptional experience for our Guests. His/her primary objective is to show our Guests such a marvellous time that they will want to return again. He/She is willing to achieve individual and team goals through teamwork and passion. Reports to Head Barman.
• Responsible for the drinks production and service of main bar, beach and pool restaurant achieving and maintaining the brand standards and exceeding Guests expectations;
• Maintain professional relationships with guests and colleagues;
• Compliance with health and safety regulations.
• Effective communication: Communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: Demonstrate sensitivity to the needs and emotions of guests and colleagues and adjust the style to them. Manage own emotions in challenging situations.
• Collaboration: Be able and willing to work as a team player. Share information and skills and actively seek and provide feedback.
• Drive results: Provide genuine and consistent high levels of service by anticipating and exceeding expectations of guests and colleagues. Demonstrate a can-do attitude. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of own tasks and responsibilities.
• Adaptability: Identify when a different approach is needed and offer solutions. Try and adopt new ways of doing things. Understand and demonstrate thinking before acting.
• Global perspective: Be curious and respectful of all cultures and looks to learn from them. Treat each other with respect and inclusiveness regardless of position, level or background.
• Previous experience in the same position.
• Good product knowledge.
• Excellent communication skills, both whit Guests and co-workers/ colleagues.
• Fluent in English and Italian. Third language preferred.
• A.I.B.E.S. membership preferred.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Food allowance & lodging for non-residents.
• Learning & development activities.
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Apply through our Belmond Careers Website or send us your application to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating the role you are interested in.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.