We are currently looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Barman who can confidently deliver exceptional service to our guests starting from March 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
– a courteous, professional and efficient service is provided at all times;
– all duties and tasks are performed as per the tasks required at the outlet;
– be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
– have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items offered by the department assigned;
– have the knowledge and understanding to explain and perform upselling all items offered by the department assigned as well as offering alternatives;
– monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully;
– ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times;
– successfully perform opening and closing procedures established for the assigned outlet;
– handle guest enquiries in a courteous and efficient manner and report guest complaints and feedback to supervisors;
– report guest complaints immediately to the supervisors and ensuring follow up is performed with the guest;
– be knowledgeable to operate the existing POS system based on the trained responsibility level as assigned in the department.
Required skills and experience:
– previous experience working in international 5* hotels or high end venues/bars;
– fluent Italian and English;
– awards/ certificates/ trainings related to bar operations are preferred;
– excellent knowledge of wines, spirits, and mixed drinks – classic and modern mixology;
– ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– willing to work shifts, at weekends and on public holidays.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.