Bar Supervisor / Primo Barman
We are currently recruiting for an experienced and enthusiastic Bar Supervisor to join our team starting from March 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The scope of the Bar Supervisor is to produce an outstanding guest experience within the outlet concept by managing a service team. The Bar Supervisor provides a courteous, professional and efficient service in accordance with the outlet, hotel and Kempinski standards, driving sales and maximising profit.
– responsible for Bartender, Barman / Barmaid, Bar Host / Hostess;
– provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example;
– ensure that the place of work and surrounding area is kept clean and organised at all times;
– be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel;
– understand thoroughly the concept of the outlet and assume training responsibilities as requested by the Bar Manager;
– have an understanding of the monthly profit and loss statement of the department;
– have a good understanding of beverages in general including ingredients and techniques to ensure the right beverage / cocktail / spirit can be recommended;
– have a good understanding of both classic and modern cocktails, their recipes and history;
– contribute and be aware of cocktail specials, signature drinks and foster creativity and innovation within the bartending team;
– assign responsibilities to subordinates implementing a multi-tasking principle and check their performance periodically.
Required skills and experience:
– at least one year experience in the same position in a busy and international restaurant, bar or 5* hotel;
– fluent Italian and English;
– ability to work independently, thrive under pressure in challenging circumstances and come up with proactive, rational solutions;
– willing to work in shifts, at weekends and also on public holidays.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose Cvs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.