Bar Manager is responsible for overseeing the efficient running and profitability of bar and light meals service, according to our standards and procedures. The primary objective is to show our guests such a marvellous time that they will want to return again.
Reports to F&B Manager
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Provide attentive and timely service to create an exceptional experience for all of our Guests;
• Ensure that policies and procedures are complied with the highest standard of service;
• Accomplish bar staff’s objectives by orienting, training, scheduling, coaching, and counselling them;
• Involved in selection process;
• Achieve the department financial objectives working closely with F&B Manager and overall team.
• Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Use and interpret non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding. Regularly solicit input from the team, peers and external resources. Share information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Emotional intelligence: take on challenges in a confident manner and use emotional skills to identify problems and resolve them. Seek feedback about own performance to enhance self-awareness. Coach the team to improve how their behaviours impact others.
• Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, and proactively go out of one’s way to help others. Share successes and credits with the team. Actively develop team members and hold themselves and others accountable.
• Drive results: set clear goals and expectations and maximise resource allocation to achieve those. Measure, report and communicate business results to the broader team including but not limited to financial, guest satisfaction and employee engagement results.
• Adaptability: demonstrate a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. Lead change programmes through the business and the team. Efficiently prioritise and handle multiple demands and tasks.
• Professional experience at an International level within the same role in 5 stars hotels or/and high end bars and restaurants;
• Fluent in Italian and English, a third language is preferred;
• Preferable evidence of self-development through specialized courses, conferences/workshops;
• Pc literate.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Food & lodging for non residents
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.