Assistente bagnanti – Pool Attendant
We are seeking a Pool Attendant to provide exquisite service to our guests in the idyllic setting of our olympic-sized pool, always in line with Hotel Cipriani Standards.
Reporting to the Pool Service Supervisor, the Pool Attendant must be an outgoing, motivated individual capable of delivering excellence in a service driven environment. A successful candidate demonstrates passion for people, encouraging and inspiring guests to elevate their health and relaxation, while creating a memorable guest and safety experience.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist Guests courteously and efficiently according to Belmond standards;
• Anticipate Guests’ needs;
• Ensures that work station is clean at all the times;
• Ensure all pool furniture is neatly arranged and cleaned;
• Work closely with colleagues of other Department providing assistance.
• Previous experience in a spa, resort or pool environment highly preferred.
• Ability to work outdoors in seasonal warm or cold as well as inclement weather
• Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management.
• Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to provide a genuine and sincere service experience in a friendly and professional manner.
• Must have demonstrated ability exercising utmost discretion with confidential information including, but not limited to: personal and or health information from customers.
• Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
• Lifeguard Certification is essential.
Lodging facilities not available.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.