Castello di Casole, A Belmond Hotel, part of the LVMH Group, in the heart of Tuscany, is looking for an Assistant Sommelier for season 2024.
The ideal candidate is passionate about hospitality and comfortable with challenges. He/She is willing to provide authentic and luxury experiences, demonstrating care, confidence, curiosity and community.
If you’re looking to develop your skills and be part of the future of luxury, this is your moment.
Reports to Head Sommelier.
Main duties & responsibilities:
· Anticipate guests needs and handle guest complaints, providing an excellent and personalized guest experience according to our service standards
· Support the Sommelier and organizes special wine events
· Monitors the stock and organizes deliveries, if necessary
· Cooperates with Head Sommelier to establish the wine selection
· Experience within the same role
· Fluent in Italian and English, third language preferred
· Sommelier AIS or FISAR
· Professional knowledge of Italian cuisine and international wines
· Customer service skills
· HACCP certification
· Effective communication: communicate clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally)
· Emotional intelligence: takes on challenges in a confident manner and uses emotional skills to identify problems and resolves them
· Collaboration: good teamworking skills
· Drive results: set clear goals and expectations maximizing resource allocation to achieve those
· Adaptability: demonstrate a forward-thinking ability
· We offer seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo (2024)
· Monthly welfare incentive based on quality goals and welcome bonus
· Accommodation in our staff house with swimming pool
· Complimentary accommodation at Belmond hotels
The Belmond & LVMH Family
Castello di Casole is proud to be part of LVMH, and the Belmond global collection of iconic hotels, trains and river cruises, all creating exceptional experiences worldwide. When you join one of our properties, you join a global family of history-rich hotels and breathtaking destinations, where our employees are at the heart of the Belmond experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.