Assistant Revenue Manager
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Revenue Manager for our Hotel starting from February 2019.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to improve any revenue stream by selling the right mix of products and services and to be able to balance the needs of all stakeholders.
– support the Director of Revenue management in driving market share and revenue performance through proper pricing and mix management using competitive reports;
– closely monitor competitive pricing and understand the impact of pricing decisions an property performance;
– assist the Director of Revenue in the implementation and compliance with the Kempinski Revenue Management standards;
– maintain accuracy and timely entry of all relevant data in systems;
– review and analyse data on an ongoing basis;
– ensure all distribution channels are returning appropriate availability and pricing for the following 365 days;
– complete understanding and effective execution of current and new Revenue Management tools including EZRMS, Opera, Rate Tiger and any new/similar tools or reports ;
– compliance to Kempinski standards for rate plans, rate categories, market segments, profiles and all other pms RELATED REVENUE Management functionalities;
– identify and communicate bugs/enhancements affecting Revenue Management from all Revenue Management tools, including PMS, RMS, Channel Reports and branded website;
– support the Reservation department if necessary.
Required skills and experience:
– Collage education or equivalent experience. Associates or Bachelor degree preferred;
– previous working experience in 4/5* international hotel chains;
– 1 year experience in revenue management or 3 year experience in reservation;
– fluent Italian and English. Additional language – beneficial;
– ability to handle high volume with attention to detail;
– excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors;
– excellent organizational and time management skills;
– proficiency in Excel and Word;
– experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.