Assistant PR, Castello di Casole, a Belmond Hotel, Tuscany (Siena)
We are seeking an Assistant PR to join our PR department in Tuscany. Place of work will be Castello di Casole, a Belmond hotel, located near Siena.
The candidate will report to the PR Manager based at Villa San Michele, a Belmond Hotel, in Florence.
S/he will provide support to the PR Manager in daily operations regarding the planning and management of media visits, the execution of events, and the promotion of the destination; as well as in the development of future strategies aimed at strengthening the positioning of the property amongst its competitors, through the offering of exceptional and memorable experiences.
● Execute public relations activities for the property under the guidance of the PR Manager.
● Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within industry media under the guidance of PR Manager.
● Lead site inspections of the property with journalists.
● Manage media inquiries and interview requests.
● Coordinate the organization of individual press visits, and group press trips in conjunction with the PR Manager.
● Work alongside marketing and social media teams for the creation of marketing collateral and content for social media channels.
● Organise and handle photo/video shootings in line with corporate guidelines.
● Create content for press releases, and presentations.
● Support the organization of press trips and events, the creation of communication campaigns, the promotion of events with media and clients.
● Gather, check and process press clippings on a regular base. Maintain and update the PR calendar and media database. Compile PR monthly reports.
● Work alongside the front of house and concierge teams, as well as food & beverage to deliver high-end and memorable experiences.
● Support the internal teams in the promotion of Belmond experiences to in-house guests under the supervision of the Front of House Manager.
● Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding communications strategies.
● Higher education (Graduate or Undergraduate), preferably in PR & Communications, Management, and the Liberal arts.
● At least two years experience in a similar role.
● PC literate (Microsoft and Google suite and social media tools);
● Outstanding communications skills, fluent in English and Italian both verbal and written;
● Team player, with excellent organization and time management skills.
● Experience in events management.
● Knowledge of French.
The ideal candidate is passionate about destination management, and nourishes a love for Tuscany, its beauty and history. Collaborative, forward looking and with a positive attitude.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.