ROCCO FORTE HOTELS
An alluring Sicilian escape, Verdura Resort occupies nearly two kilometres of private Mediterranean coastline. Home to three Kyle Phillips golf courses, a 60-metre infinity pool, six clay tennis courts, a world-class spa, four restaurants and five bars, Verdura Resort is an irresistible destination. It’s a place where rooms seem woven subtly into the Sicilian landscape, with a true sense of space and uninterrupted views of the azure waters. Above all, it’s an unforgettable resort in Sicily where our team delivers an outstanding level of service.
This position is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is willing to supervise and develop a team of about twenty staff; maintain an excellent standard of service meanwhile managing the relationship with our Guests.
Reports to: Executive Housekeeper.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure that housekeeping requests by Guests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
• Guarantee daily inspection of Guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas to maintain and reach our service standard;
• Help in maintaining all department inventories and cleaning schedules;
• Support the Head Housekeeper to maintain the décor of staff house, lockers and back of the house;
• Assist the Head Housekeeper in the housekeeping staff appraisal, training and development;
• Comply with the financial objectives of the department.
• Team Management & Collaboration: be a role model for teamwork, reward and encourage positive team play, within the department and with other departments. He/she will engage the Team Members, with an open communication, regular feedback and promoting a culture of trust, honesty and respect.
• Communication: communicate effectively and in an appropriate manner, using the most suitable channel and tailoring the approach to the audience. He/she takes ownership to initiate communication. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
• Personal effectiveness & Emotional intelligence: self-awareness and self-control are must. Able to establish mutually beneficial relationships with others. Set clear goals and expectations and identify clear priorities. Meet deadlines and complete tasks and projects successfully.
• Business orientation: Create an understanding amongst the team of how department performance affects the business. Create action plans to improve performance when not meeting company requirements. Use understanding of the business to identify ways to increase revenue, reduce costs and minimise general expenses without affecting the quality of service to Guests.
• Self & team developer: enthusiastic supporter of learning and development. Inspire and motivate others to achieve superior performance and to take on new learning opportunities. Discuss, plan, track and support own and team development and professional growth. Previous experience as trainer is a plus.
• Fluent in Italian. English knowledge is preferred;
• Previous professional experience in the same department is preferred;
• High School certificate.
• Seasonal Labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo.
• Learning & development activities.
• Career opportunities within Rocco Forte Hotels.
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details to http://careers.roccofortehotels.com/pbank/owa/pbk24w12.main?p=dgkinZobjgeggn3oY7NN7T7Y9S079SJZnaoddbifkkn and enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03).
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.