This position is ideal for an ambitious candidate who is willing to supervise and develop a team of about twenty staff; maintain an excellent standard of service meanwhile managing the relationship with our Guests.
Reports to Head Housekeeper.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Ensure that housekeeping requests by Guests are responded to in a timely and efficient manner and where possible anticipate Guest’s needs;
• Guarantee daily inspection of Guest rooms, public areas, back of the house areas to maintain and reach our service standard;
• Help in maintaining all department inventories and cleaning schedules;
• Support the Head Housekeeper to maintain the décor of staff house, lockers and back of the house;
• Assist the Head Housekeeper in the housekeeping staff appraisal, training and development;
• Comply with the financial objectives of the department.
• Effective communication: She / He communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. Uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding;
• Emotional intelligence: She / He shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships;
• Collaboration: She / He is able to work together within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. She / He is willing to continuously develop him/ herself;
• Drive results: She / He demonstrates pride in delivering exceptional and consistent high levels of service to internal and external customers by anticipating and exceeding their expectations. Demonstrate a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities;
• Adaptability: She / He accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. She / He is willing to learn new skills and keep up to date with developments in the department. She / He deals with multiple tasks and adjusts behaviour / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in stressful situations;
• Possess excellent organizational skills and attention to details.
• Fluent in Italian. English knowledge is preferred;
• Previous professional experience in the same department is preferred;
• High School certificate.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our hotels cluster
Please apply forwarding your CV with full details and specify the title of position in the email object.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.