Assistant Financial Controller
We are seeking to recruit an Assistant Financial Controller for our Hotel starting from December 2018.
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 190 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
The overall scope of this role is to be able to perform all duties assigned by the Financial Controller and to be able to carry out the function of the Controller when absent.
– To safeguard the financial integrity and stability of the hotel and minimize any exposure to potential risks;
– To assist the Controller in the administration of all financial aspects, in budgeting and forecasting and ensure all local and corporate policies and procedures are followed.
The job of Assistant Financial Controller is executed satisfactorily when:
– Daily accounting tasks are performed and all reports are prepared and distributed on time;
– Accounting staff is motivated and fully trained in all their duties and responsibilities;
– All legal and corporate requirements and regulations are met;
– Books are closed monthly in a timely and accurate manner;
– Tax calculation and reporting is accurate and on time;
– The balance sheet is reconciled on a monthly basis.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE POSITION:
– degree in Economics or similar;
– previous working experience in 4/5* international hotel chains;
– 2 year experience in the same position or 4 year experience in an accounting supervisory position;
– good Italian and English and ability to work in an international context;
– ability to work under pressure, in an organized manner with great attention to details;
– good knowledge of the Italian and local fiscal law.
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
We will contact only those candidates whose Cvs fit our requirements for the position.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.