Assistant Financial Controller
The candidate will work closely with the Financial Controller to support him and the accounting team in all his duties and responsibilities.
Reports to Hotel Financial Controller.
Main duties & responsibilities:
· Support in the supervision of revenue cycle performed by income auditor;
· Support in guarantee accurate and security inventory management;
· Verify revenue from front office PMS system;
· Support the FC in the financial reports (budget , forecast and P&L)
· Ensure that the purchasing order cycle is issued according to the finance procedures;
· Ensure the respect of the Belmond procedures and financial policies.
· Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she shares information across the business in a timely manner to inform better decisions.
· Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she adjusts his/her style to the needs of the audience.
· Collaboration: he/she is able to successfully work together united within a group whilst showing respect and willing to share information and skills. He/she is willing to continuously develop him/ herself.
· Drive results: he/she demonstrates a sense of urgency and take ownership of one’s tasks and responsibilities.
· Adaptability: he/she accepts change and participates in new programs and processes. He/she deals with multiple tasks and alters behavior / priorities as changes occur and remains calm in pressurized situations.
· Degree in economy;
· Fluency in English and Italian;
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Workday System of Account;
· Motivation and ability to work in a fast and multitasking environment.
· Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
· Economical treatment adequate to the professional experience
· Learning & development activities
· Career opportunities within our Hotels cluster
Please apply forwarding your CV enclose the approval to process the personal data according to local privacy laws and standards (d.lgs. 196/03)
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.