Assistant Events Coordinator
The ideal candidate is passionate for the hospitality business. He / she is responsible to support the Events Manager for giving to all guest an unique service.
Reports to Events Manager.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Manage all the correspondence and phone call with guests according to our high standards and procedures;
• Securing and booking requested services and wedding options;
• Support the Events Manager about other tasks regarding to the organization of the events.
Competencies and skills required:
• Effective communication: he/she communicates clearly and in an appropriate manner (both verbally and non-verbally) that positively impacts on their role, the business and Belmond. He/she uses and interprets non-verbal behaviours to enhance understanding.
• Emotional intelligence: he/she shows the ability to be aware of, control and express ones emotions and to handle interpersonal relationships. He/she uses emotional skills to anticipate needs and solve problems. Have good social skills and interact with people at all levels of the business.
• Collaboration: he/she has a positive influence, provides assistance and shares information whilst showing respect.
• Adaptability: he/she demonstrates a forward thinking ability, whilst anticipating the implications and consequences of new information. He/she efficiently prioritises and handles multiple demands and tasks.
• Fluency in Italian and English.
• Previous experience in a similar role, preferred in hospitality business.
• Seasonal labour contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
• Learning & development activities
• Career opportunities within our hotels cluster
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.