Assistant Chief Engineer
Our roots are in Israel and our commitment is to the hearts of our employees, our love for creativity is reflected in the design of our hotels. If the hotel industry is the place you’ve always wanted to work in, then you’ve come to the right place. Wherever you start your career journey with us, all of Europe is open to you.
We are constantly growing – grow with us! We promote your career with our international Leonardo Academy. Experience our values individuality, naturalness and personal commitment.
For our new 4* Superior Leonardo Royal Hotel Mestre opening in summer 2019 we are looking for a/n
Assistant Chief Engineer
to start from April 2019.
Your main duties:
– leading the team of maintenance in the day-to-day engineering and maintenance op-erations of the hotel, including service standards, equipment schedules and work schedules
– communicate with Housekeeping to coordinate and prioritize maintenance activities for guest rooms and public areas
– develop systems and procedures to ensure the health and safety of guests and team members, as well as the proper conditions for plants, machinery, and property
– prepare capital and repairs and maintenance budgets for engineering
– perform daily checks around the hotel
– conduct lift emergency release procedures as required
– diagnose, maintain and repair mechanical equipment within the hotel
– ensure good relationships are built with internal and external customers
– maintenance of all hotel fixtures and fittings to ensure they are in safe condition and take action when any unsafe situations arise
– develop, implement and direct all emergency programs
– develop, implement and manage energy conservation programs for the property to minimize expenses
– oversee the general contractor and subcontractors to ensure quality work is per-formed cost effectively
– perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
– identify and introduce environmentally-friendly systems and equipment
– monitor KPI´s for the Engineering department and take corrective action, as required, to improve equipment inventory, quality audit, productivity, and other objectives
– manage all team member related activities, including recruitment, performance management, training, career planning, disciplinary matters and team motivation
– completed training in building/ engineering or similar qualification, ideally already experience in a comparable position
– sound knowledge of technical systems and systems
– well-versed in written and spoken Italian and English
– joy of dealing with people
– high load capacity and flexibility
– very good organizational skills and leadership skills
– a friendly, open and professional appearance
– comfortable with standard office software applications (MS Office)
– identification with our core values: naturalness, individuality and personal commitment
– traineeship for at least 6 months starting from January 2019
– personal development with the growth of our company and many career opportunities
– network all over Europe – being connected via our internal social media platform LEAPP
– training and development programs of our Leonardo Academy
– bonus systems
– employee and family &friends discounts for accommodation and F&B in all 170 hotels of Fattal Group
– employee meals in our cantines
– low hierarchy, respectful and open minded company philosophy
– and of course fun in your team because we have the #bestteamsever and our teams share with us on LEAPP #thisiswhyilovemyjob
Did we make you curious? Would you like to go on a journey with us? Then become a part of #beunique #beleonardo.
Please send us your application in English together with your possible starting date und salary expectation.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.