Assistant Bars Manager
The Rome EDITION is looking for a sophisticated and impassionate Assistant Bars Manager to be part of our fantastic preopening team.
Reporting to the Bars Operation Manager, the ideal candidate will be a passionate people person eager to drive the bars outlets across The Rome EDITION.
Our most successful candidate has:
• Preferred working experience in similar roles in Italian 5 star luxury hotels and brands
• Diploma in Bars
• Very good command of English and Italian
• Problem solving and good organizational and communicational skills
• Passion for the hospitality field and excellence in luxury service
• Great teamwork skills
• Dedication to creating memorable experiences for our employees and guests
What we offer:
• Associate discounts in over 9,000 hotel rooms across 30 brands worldwide
• Associate discounts in food and beverage outlets, spas, retail stores, and online boutiques
• Rooms discounts for your friends and family
• Wellness programs
• Learning and development opportunities
• Unlimited career opportunities (internationally and locally)
• Recognition programs
• …and so much more
We are looking for someone to join our family as soon as possible.
Explore our very big world
As a world-class leader in the travel industry, there’s no better place than Marriott International to make your mark. Joining us, you’ll get to entertain and meet people from all over the world as you build your experience. You’ll find a place where your personality and ideas are appreciated just as much as the work you do. And you’ll grow through opportunities to explore the business, opening yourself to various career options. If you have the natural ability to communicate and enjoy working with others, we welcome you to join our global family.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.