Area Assistant Revenue Manager
Belmond Italia is looking for an Area Assistant Revenue Manager for the Belmond luxury properties located in Italy, Spain and Portugal.
The Area Assistant Revenue Manager will assist the Revenue Manager to maximize revenue, market share and profits for multiple hotels through the strategic coordination of revenue management processes.
– Support the Director of Revenue management in driving market share and revenue performance through proper pricing and mix management using competitive reports;
– Assist the Director of Revenue in the implementation of the revenue strategies and compliance with the Belmond Revenue Management standards;
– Monitor daily availability and pricing to ensure all the properties are in line with the strategy;
– Monitor the competitive pricing and understand the impact of pricing decisions a property performance;
– Maintain accuracy and timely entry of all relevant data in systems;
– Review and analyse data on an ongoing basis;
– Ensure all distribution channels are returning appropriate availability and pricing for the season.
– Complete understanding and effective execution of current and new Revenue Management tools including: Opera, Scrigno GPDati, Synxis, Ideas and any new/similar tools or reports;
– Identify and communicate bugs/enhancements affecting Revenue Management from all Revenue Management tools
– Support the Reservation and the Sales in implementing the strategies
– Bachelor degree or equivalent preferred
– Working experience within hotel revenue management of 1 year minimum
– Experience in reporting, forecasting and budgeting
– Strong computer literacy including knowledge of Microsoft tools and Advanced Excel
– Ideal knowledge of Opera, Scrigno GPDati, Synxis and Ideas
– Fluent in Italian and English spoken and written.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
– Ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with all stakeholders
– Ability to analyse data and identify significant trends
– Ability to work accurately and effectively under pressure
– Management skills (leadership, organization, communication)
Full Time and Fixed Term contract according to C.C.N.L. Settore Turismo
Learning & development activities
Career opportunities within our company
Based at Belmond Central office in Milan or Portofino area
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.