Accounts Payable Clerk
Set on the private island of San Clemente, our Hotel is part of Kempinski and a proud member of the Leading Hotels of the World. San Clemente Palace Kempinski offers 196 rooms and suites, three restaurants, three bars, an outdoor pool, a tennis court, a recently inaugurated Spa and a congress centre.
Accounts Payable Clerk
The overall scope of this role is to ensure the validity and accuracy of all invoices (receipt and process of all invoices in proper allocations and timely payment).
• Responsible for receiving and verifying accuracy of invoices for goods and services.
• Responsible for reviewing coding of invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Responsible for ensuring all payments are made accurately, on time, and with the proper authorization and back-up.
• Responsible for posting invoices and preparing the weekly payment run.
• Responsible for ensuring that all early payment discounts are taken.
• Responsible for creating and updating vendor list.
• Responsible for monthly reconciliations of A/P Trade account and designated month end journal entries.
• Responsible for preparing the accrual for invoices received after closing and for goods and services not yet invoiced.
• Responsible for maintaining an organized filing system for open and paid invoices.
• Responsible for performing any additional duties assigned by Management and assisting in other areas of Accounting as needed.
• Responsible for communicating with supervisor on any discrepancies in invoices or other potential problems.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
• High School/College education or equivalent experience
• 1-3 years in accounts payable or general accounting experience
• Ability to handle high volume with attention to detail
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• ability to establish and retain effective working relationships with hotel staff and clients/vendors
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• good knowledge of Opera and Simphony; Navision is a must.
• Knowledge of the generally accepted accounting principles and local regulations
• Excellent knowledge of English and Italian
Please send your CV stating in the object the position you are applying for.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we will be able to respond only to selected candidates with relevant work experience.
Hoteliers since 1897, we have travelled the world in search of the most fascinating destinations without ever forgetting the finest traditions of our European heritage. At Kempinski Hotels we pride ourselves on delivering a beautiful performance for each and every one of our guests. Dedicated to please, educated to entertain and never compromising on the European elegance of service, we are driven by our passion for crafting distinct and meaningful experiences. Each of our remarkable properties is a stage upon which our people perform their best and every day is an opportunity to apply their unique talents. We offer recognition for your skills, an environment that encourages personal growth, and respect and support from colleagues and leaders. Connected by our shared values, our passion for craftsmanship, and our care for one another, we are a global community of hoteliers. Your stage awaits.
Discover a career crafted by you.
Tutti i CV devono essere inviati comprensivi di autorizzazione al trattamento dei dati personali in conformità al Regolamento UE n. 2016/679 - GDPR e saranno utilizzati esclusivamente per la selezione in corso.
L'offerta di lavoro si intende riferita ad entrambi i sessi secondo il disposto delle leggi 903/77 e 125/91.